Thursday, March 14, 2013

Origin - Animated Short

You guys remember all the animation backgrounds I posted recently? Now it is time to see all of them in action. As the full film went online today, I can finally share it here as well. :)
I have been doing some concept and vis dev work in the pre-production / pitch stage and painted most of the backgrounds. The short was nominated for Best Animation at IFTA 2012 and won the Best Animated Short at Blackrock Animation Festival 2012...

Hope you gonna like it and feel free to check out the Blog of the Movie and the Official Origin FB Page for more info. :)

Beside that I would also like to say a big thank you for Gaspar Gombos. He is not on the credit list unfortunately, but he helped me a lot in the background painting process during the crunch periods.
Make sure you check out his awesome blog here >>> GasparSkiccek <<< !!!

No comments: