Friday, October 26, 2012

Student Work

I never really post the work of my students, but this time I asked permission from one of the guys from the last group. I just finished teaching the course yesterday and Peter brought in two of his works just to show me how his artistic approach changed during my course and to say `thanks`. As a tutor / teacher the best thing is to see the improvement in the student works as a result... :_)
The artwork shows the same character, he has created the first design just before my course in April and the second one a couple of weeks ago at the end of the course...
 To see more artworks from Peter, make sure you check out his BLOG and his PORTFOLIO (under construction).

3 comments:

Peter Balogh said...

Thank you kindly for sharing my work on your blog, mr teacher! : )

It was an honor, really.

Also, many thanks for the links to my sites!

Mark Molnar said...

Mr Teacher? Seriously? Com`on man...
I hope you guys learned something useful during the course - looking forward to see more awesome works from you!
Keep in touch! :)

Peter Balogh said...

Hahaha, sorry I couldn't help it!
Well, I learned quite a lot, so it was well worth it.
Likewise, mark!
And of course! ;)